As your practicum proceeds, consider the topics addressed this week. By tomorrow 5/11/19 6 pm, write a 550-word essays in APA format with a minimum of four scholarly references (see list below). Include the level one headers as numbered below:
1) Conduct research to further your understanding of how issues related to intra- and interdisciplinary collaboration and the design of outcomes could influence the implementation of your proposed change.
2) To further your understanding of how issues associated with multiple systems or spheres of influence relate to the implementation of your proposed evidence-based change.
White, K. M., & Dudley-Brown, S.(2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care practice. (2nd edition) New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Review Chapter 14, “Creating a Culture that Promotes Translation”
- Review Chapter 11 “Information Technology: A Foundation and Enabler for Translation”
- Review Chapter 15 “Best Practices in Translation: Challenges and Barriers in Translation”
Kutney-Lee, A., Germack, H., Hatfield, L., Kelly, S., Maguire, P., Dierkes, A., & … Aiken, L. H. (2016). Nurse Engagement in Shared Governance and Patient and Nurse Outcomes. Journal of Nursing Administration, 46(11), 605-612. doi:10.1097/NNA.0000000000000412
Sung-Heui, B. (2016). CNE SERIES. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Reimbursement Policy and Nursing-Sensitive Adverse Patient Outcomes. Nursing Economic$, 34(4), 161-181.
Twigg, D. E., Gelder, L., & Myers, H. (2015). The impact of understaffed shifts on nurse-sensitive outcomes. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 71(7), 1564-1572. doi:10.1111/jan.12616
Yankovsky, A., Gajewski, B. J., & Dunton, N. (2016). Trends in Nursing Care Efficiency From 2007 to 2011 on Acute Nursing Units. Nursing Economic$, 34(6), 266-276.
Braithwaite, J., Westbrook, M., Nugus, P., Greenfield, D., Travaglia, J., Runciman, W., & … Westbrook, J. (2013). Continuing differences between health professions’ attitudes: the saga of accomplishing systems-wide interprofessionalism. International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 25(1), 8-15. doi:10.1093/intqhc/mzs071
Hoyle, C., & Johnson, G. (2015). Building skills in organizational and systems change. Nurse Practitioner, 40(4), 15-23. doi:10.1097/01.NPR.0000461948.38539. fc
Jeungok, C., & Zucker, D. M. (2013). Self-assessment of nursing informatics competencies for Doctor of Nursing practice students. Journal of Professional Nursing, 29(6), 381-387. doi:10.1016/j.profnurs.2012.05.014
Toussaint, J. S. (2015). The Framework for a Whole-System Transformation. Journal of Healthcare Management, 60(6), 386-389.