This discussion board includes a video and a math question.
· Post by answering course related questions and doing as directed:
0. Watch the Mindset Theory video Practice
· List a skill that you learned that required a great deal of practice. Could you have learned that skill without practice? How can you apply this to your math course?
1. Probability evolved out of practical application, and as noted in our textbook, probability arose from the gaming rooms of western Europe! Additionally, it is noted that probability is practically found in every field. Find how probability will play a role in your chosen career path and share with the class.
· Use the web to do your investigation and post should be shared in paragraph form with a minimum of 50 words, and insert a photo(s) within the post (not a link) referencing your discovery.