· Recall Week 2, in which you identified a population that prompted discomfort or a desire to learn more. Select one of the following activities related to that population: attend a cultural event, conduct an interview with a member of this population, attend a social work diversity discussion, or engage in safe zone training. As a guest at this experience, remember to take a stance of cultural humility and participate respectfully.
· Afterward, reflect on the activity and to what extent the experience has influenced your perceptions of the population and diversity in general.
Prepare a narrated PowerPoint presentation on the diversity activity in which you participated. The presentation should be 5–7 slides in length (including the title and reference slides). In the presentation, be sure to:
· Describe the activity and the associated population.
· Explain how the activity has influenced your understanding, bias, or comfort level in working with the identified population.
· More generally, explain how the activity has influenced your perceptions of diversity and difference.
· Analyze at least three key concepts from this course in relation to this experience.
The PowerPoint should present bulleted text on the slides with a full transcript of the presentation in the notes section. Please use the Learning Resources to support your presentation. Include citations and a Reference slide to document the sources you have used.