RUNNING HEAD: HEALTHCARE FINANCE QUESTIONS 1
Dr. Harold Griffin
Health Financial Management
April 13, 2022
My healthcare organization of choice is CVS Health Corp. CVS is the parent company of the drugstore chain, CVS Health Corp. and is the biggest pharmacy benefit company within the U.S. CVS purchased Aetna in 2018 and is now a key player in the health insurance industry.
1. What is your most successful marketing strategy that has the best ROI?
Asking this question will help narrow which marketing efforts are most effective
2. What are the greatest concerns for your company from a financial perspective?
Asking this question will give me insight on what could be troublesome in regards to the company’s finances
3. How would you describe your financial health right now?
I am asking this question to get a better look into is the current state of the company’s finances
4. Will there be any other major acquisitions or mergers?
This would be huge in the healthcare industry if this were to happen. The merger with Aetna was historic.
5. How much do you spend on technology?
The way technology is constantly evolving and changing daily. I would like to know what the company is doing to keep up.