Please read the two chapters attached and then complete the following questions. Please cite in MLA format.
Option #2: Women and their Machines
After reading the two assigned chapters from Dyer’s From Curlers to Chainsaws, please do the following:
1. For each chapter:
· Identify and describe a specific incident in the author’s life and how it connects to technology. Do you think this incident reflects the concept of technological determinism or social constructivism? Explain.
· Explain how this incident relates to the author’s gender, racial, religious, ethnic, familial, class or cultural identity.
2. Assess your technological biography project and convey to the class anything from it that can relate to the idea of how technology can shape your self-conception and identity, or the self-conception and identity of the person you interviewed. How might technology enhance, expand or encompass your or your interviewee’s gender, racial, religious, ethnic, familial, class or cultural identity?
3. Use two quotes from any of your resources to support or explain your points. Make sure to provide in-text citations for both quotes in MLA format.
4. Provide references for all sources in MLA format.