REGRESSION DATA SCREENING OUTPUT ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONSOVERVIEWData screening is fundamental prior to any analysis. The basics of data screening are outlined in your Warner text. This is the third time you will do data screening. INSTRUCTIONS1. Using data based upon the topic, instruments, and variables selected in your models you have developed in Modules 5 and 6, turn in your data screening output for regression analysis. (Please note: My topic was depression)Note: You only have to turn in output for data screening of the variables you use in your analysis. Output should include: • Variable Selections • Frequencies• Crosstabs (if necessary)• Boxplots (if necessary)• ScatterplotNote: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Model Drawings Assignment Instructions
• Learning to conceptualize your analysis in drawings helps communicate your ideas. Using Hayes models as a starting point is a useful way to conceptualize the variables of interests and their causal sequence.
Turn in at least two proposed models.
• These models must be based on Hayes’ models in his currently published text
• Use your variables of interest to construct your models
• For each model, include a brief description of the model
• Include a title page and reference page
** Refer to Model 4 Write-up Document (file in Module: Week 6 folder) for more information on this assignment.**
Model 4 is commonly referred to as the Simple Mediation Model.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.