To apply lessons in quality improvement in nursing to a real-world nursing issue. This Course Project will use the Six Sigma DMAIC process.
The Course Project enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):
· CO1: Identify the role of the BSN nurse in the quality improvement process as a member of the collaborative interprofessional team. (POs 2 and 7)
· CO2: Discuss effective processes and strategies to improve quality in nursing. (POs 2 and 8)
The entire project is worth 600 points. Milestone 2 is worth 225 points of this total.
Submit your completed NR392 Milestone 2 by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, at the end of Week 3.
Requirements and Guidelines
1. Download the required Milestone 2 Template (Links to an external site.).
2. Save it to your computer in Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) as a .docx file with the file name: Your Last Name NR392 Milestone 2.docx.
3. Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Milestone 2 and type directly in your saved Milestone 2 Template.
4. No scholarly references or articles are needed for the Milestone 2 assignment.
5. Complete all rubric areas for a superior Milestone 2.
6. Use instructor feedback from Milestone 1 to improve your statements regarding the nursing issue in Milestone 2.
7. Watch the video that provides a detailed overview of the requirements of Milestone 2.
1. Submit your completed Milestone 2 by Sunday, end of Week 3.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment. Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.